Facebook likes

$0.00

Our likes are guaranteed to stick! Full refund or bonus likes delivered if they disappear!

You can order up to 200,000 likes per page. Our fake likes will be delivered on average within 3 days. However if we get a lot of orders that can be extended to 10 days.

If you have any questions you can contact us and get support within 24 hours.

  • Step 1: Choose Quantity

  • Step 2: Specify URL to Like

  • For example: https://www.facebook.com/apple/videos/2216054435308695/

    NOTE: 100% of likes will be delivered to individual posts and images. However, page likes (fans) can only be delivered at 10% to the Facebook Pages themselves with the remaining 90% being delivered to the most recent post of the page.

  • Step 3: Add to Cart and Checkout

  • $0.00
SKU: facebooklikes Category:

Description

Our likes are guaranteed to stick! Full refund or bonus likes delivered if they disappear!

You can order up to 200,000 likes per post or image. Our fake likes will be delivered on average within 1 day. However if we get a lot of orders that can be extended to 3 days.

NOTE: 100% of likes will be delivered to individual posts and images. However, page likes (fans) can only be delivered at 10% to the Facebook Pages themselves with the remaining 90% being delivered to the most recent post of the page.

If you have any questions you can contact us and get support within 24 hours.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Facebook likes”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…